Easton home health care by RVNA has registered nurse available 24-hours a day for Easton home health care and its surrounding area.
RVNA’s Easton home health care team of skilled professionals include:
- Registered Nurse Case Management
- Primary Care Nursing
- Specialty Nursing including, Behavioral Health Nursing, Transitional Care Nursing [from one setting to another], Chronic Disease Management Programs, Maternal/Child Health Nursing.
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapist
- Medical Social Worker
- Nutritional Counseling
- Wound Care
- Palliative Care
- IV Therapy
RVNA’s Easton home health care paraprofessional services include;
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home makers
- Aging in Place Program
RVNA’s Easton home health care services help people remain in their home.
RVNA’s Easton home health care services are provided by the Multidisciplinary Easton Home Health Care Team working closely with the patient’s own physician.
- Easton home health care skilled disciplinary team services
- Established patient centered care plan
- Chronic disease management specialty programs
- Home health care coaching
- Personal care & general assistance including bathing, dressing & toileting
- Mobility assessment care planning, support, teaching & assistance
- Medication reconciliation, education & reminders
- Light housekeeping, & laundry [including linens]
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Transportation & errands
- Companionship & socialization
RVNA is Your VNA for Easton home health care! Ask for us by name!
Contact us at 203.438.5555
RVNA has been recognized as a 2013 HomeCare Elite Top Agency.
This award recognizes the top performing home health agencies in the United States and identifies the top 25 percent of Medicare-certified agencies & highlights the top 100 and the top 500 agencies overall.
The demand for personal home care aides in home-based care is expected to double with the aging of the baby boomer population. The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts the personal care aide position to be the fastest growing occupation in the country between 2012 and 2020. Nonetheless, retaining good workers is an ongoing challenge for many home care providers which face turnover rates ranging from 25% to 65%. Turnover can result in compromised care for elders and increased cost. The level of compensation and irregular hours and benefits are the most significant challenges facing home care aides today. The risk of occupational injury is another concern, whether from lifting clients, physically demanding housekeeping, icy walkways or dangerous driving conditions. Despite difficult work conditions, a significant number of home care aides remain in the field for many years, priding themselves on the high quality, compassionate care they provide. RVNA understands the importance of the role of the home care aide in maintaining one’s health, safety and comfort. RVNA employs approximately 25 home care aides and in addition, contracts with others. RVNA maintains a lower than 10% turn-over rate and manages the home care aide department with registered nurses who provide a comprehensive package for the aides own growth, safety, and increased expertise.